Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking multiple, Design Engineers. These positions will be on first shift and are located near the Clearwater, Florida area. The Design Engineers must have a strong background designing plastic injection molds while utilizing both a 3D/2D CAD software, ideally utilizing Unigraphics NX. The salary (or hourly) is commensurate with experience ranging from $60K - $70K (OT for hourly employees). All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
Requirements for the Design Engineer
- Generate complete 3D designs and 2D detailed drawings of plastic injection molds
- Interface with project managers and manufacturing departments to facilitate the molding building process
- Produce illustrations and documentation of technical manuals that describe operation and maintenance of mechanical systems
- Must have a strong background designing plastic molds utilizing both 3D and 2D software, Unigraphics NX is preferred
- BS Degree is preferred
- Strong background with solid modeling, assembly modeling, and surface modeling
- Background with DFM Analysis
- Full-time, Direct-Hire position
- Salary (or hourly) commensurate with experience ranging from $60K - $70K, plus OT for hourly employees
- PTO, Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.