Permanent position: Asphalt Technical Manager needed for a full-time opportunity in the Pittsburgh, PA area. The Asphalt Technical Manager will be responsible for field and lab support of asphalt products, including providing customer technical support on-site and leading product development work. Apply now! Responsibilities for the Technical Manager
Requirements for the Technical Manager
- Work with contractors, DOTs, engineers and other customers on-site, at bridges, asphalt plants and other locations as a technical resource for Bridge & Highway products.
- Perform Job Mix Formulations (JMFs) in accordance with standard industry practices and confirm JMFs in coordination with customers.
- Provide technical support and testing to the manufacturing operation and supply chain group with regard to all products.
- Engineering Degree preferred.
- 8-10 years experience with an asphalt binder company desirable with background knowledge of asphaltic products and additives.
- Knowledge of equipment and processing in the paving and asphalt industry.
- Ability to travel 50%.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.