Permanent position: Outside Sales Representative with an Industrial Manufacturer to service, maintain, and expand existing accounts including Original Equipment Manufacturers, End Users, and Distributors in the Minneapolis, MN and surrounding region. Qualified candidates will have a successful track record performing account management, achieve sales quotas and account objectives and developing account retention strategies while performing marketing and new business. development activities. This position is bonus eligible based on exceeding sales goals.Responsibilities for the Account Representative
Requirements for the Account Representative
- Assess the needs of clients and actively seek opportunities for additional business, by contacting clients to discuss their needs and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products or services
- Troubleshoots client issues/ inquiries regarding pricing, delivery, purchasing, accounting, engineering, production, and field service in order to achieve the best client satisfaction.
- Generates and maintains a credible forecast for the assigned accounts and territories and provides the information on a regular basis to Management.
- Conducts Technical presentations and demonstrations, manages sales pipeline to drive new business opportunities to commercial success and participates in marketing activities.
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field is required
- Approximately 2 or more years in Industrial Outside Sales with a successful track record performing account management, achieve sales quotas and account objectives
- Ability to develop account retention strategies while performing marketing and new business. development activities.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills, self-confidence, technological skills, and computer skills
- Travel throughout the assigned territory to make on-site visits to customers and potential customers.
- Insurance, PTO
- Company Car, Laptop, and Phone provided
- Bonus Potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.