Contract position: An Transmission Project Coordinator is needed for a world class utility company in the Tulsa, OK area. This role is responsible to coordinate project team activities including overseeing the financial reporting for multiple projects. No per diem available. Possible OT and Overnight Travel. Traveling consists of to Project job sites for kick off meetings and once a quarter go to a project site and do a safety observation.Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- Responsible for monitoring project budgets, and creating work orders to assure accurate depiction of project cost.
- Coordinate project meetings (including strategy/project planning, kick-off, pre-bid, preconstruction and status meetings).
- Prepare forecasts of project spending and cash flows, budget variance monitoring, cost tracking/analysis.
- Track, analyze and submit information for unvouchered liabilities (UVLs).
- Associate Degree in Accounting, Business, Construction Management from an accredited college, or related field with 4+ years of experience; or entry-level with Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Business, Construction Management from an accredited college, or related field.
- Experience working on cost tracking analysis, forecasting, project budgets, and working with accounting principles preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.