Permanent position: Multi-national maker of automotive parts seeks a PROGRAM MANAGER for it's manufacturing facility located in GREENVILLE, SC. The PROGRAM MANAGER will directly interface with customers, manage product programs, direct teams, provide program status reports to the executive team, and identify new opportunities for company products and offerings. AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY experience is a must, automootive electronics experience is highly desirable. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION! Responsibilities for the Program Manager
Requirements for the Program Manager
- Organize and lead launch / Program Meetings with customer
- Provide program/product cost and pricing information to customers
- Coordinate technical aspects of customer programs - specifications, testing, samples etc - with company's engineering departments in the US and Germany
- Participate as necessary in product testing to ensure program goals are met.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, or technical field
- Minimum 5 years experience in automotive industry launch / program management
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple programs
- Experience with injection molded products highly desirable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.