Contract position: Immediate opening for Civil Engineer, that is either an EIT or PE, working for Civil Consulting Firm in the Naples, FL area. Responsibilities for the Civil Engineer
Requirements for the Civil Engineer
- Work with engineering team consisting of project engineers and design technicians in the land development division to create, edit and prepare drawings for civil engineering projects. These projects may entail grading, drainage, utility layout and site development.
- Perform design and drafting assignments using AutoCAD 3D 2018; assist in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements within the scope of projects; aid in preparation of construction cost estimates; assist with contract administration services; prepare technical specification and bid documents; train junior staff to utilize organizational software.
- Perform engineering assignments using prescribed methods; design routine portions of the project and provide and interpret field sketches and notes for preliminary review.
- BS Civil Engineering; Masters in Civil Engineering preferred
- 4+ years experience in design and/or construction
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE), highly preferred; EIT will be considered.
- Direct Hire / Permanent Hire Role with competitive benefits, 410k, bonus', vacation / sick time etc...
- Path to immediate leadership, and moving to Partner in the 3+ tenure range.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.