Permanent position: Construction Civil Inspector located in Rawlins, WY area for a transmission line project. This role is responsible to perform field density testing for roadway, pipe, building, and retaining wall backfill, as well as asphalt placement. Candidates must have experience in field material testing/inspection. ACI certification is required. This is a direct hire opportunity with ability to earn overtime compensation. Per Diem and Hotel expenses are provided. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Inspector
Requirements for the Inspector
- Performing field density testing for roadway, pipe, building, and retaining wall backfill, as well as asphalt placement
- Review plans and specifications, performing the inspections accordingly
- Maintenance and review of field density log book
- Provide technical support for construction services operations
- Must have experience performing field testing and inspections on soil, concrete, masonry and/or asphalt.
- ACI Certification is required
- Nuclear Gauge (APNGA, Troxler, etc.) certification is required
- FHWA Drilled Pier Certifications a plus
- Full benefits package
- Per diem (Food and Hotel expenses)
- Company truck
- Overtime compensation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.