Permanent position: Waste Water Project Manager needed for a full-time opportunity in the Frazer, PA area. The Project Manager will be responsible for all phases of projects, including budgets, costs, materials and implementation. Additionally, this role will also assist with design plans and specifications. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Develop proposals and cost estimates.
- Responsible for all phases of projects including budget, costs, labor and material resources, and implementation.
- Prepare of required design plans, specifications, and reports.
- Provide onsite engineering support, including regular site visits.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, with a concentration in Water and Wastewater treatment technologies, and 5 years of applicable experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing project cost/budget, scope, schedule, and resources.
- Design-Build experience in the water and wastewater industry and consulting engineering is a plus.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.