Permanent position: Immediate, Direct Hire, opening for a Mechanical Engineer, specializing in MEP systems for commercial buildings. This person should be able to engineer and design HVAC, Plumbing, and Fire Protection systems using AutoCAD and ideally Revit / BIM software. Relocation assistance for qualified candidates.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Engineering and Designing HVAC, plumbing and Fire Protection systems for institutional, correctional, medical, educational projects.
- Spearheading projects including hand's on engineering / design, working with and delegating work to other engineers / designers.
- Managing and preparing deliverables, technical reports, calculations, specs., drawings etc...throughout the process through construction.
- BSME or greater
- 4+ years of experience in MEP, HVAC and/or Engineer Consulting.
- Registered PE or EIT preferred.
- AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Relocation assistance for qualified candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.