Permanent position: We are searching for a Field Engineer(Construction) in Fayetteville, TN to work for a leading design/build firm. This position could start as either direct hire or temp-to-perm depending on experience. Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Support the PM and General Supt. and assist in the administrative functions on multi-million-dollar construction projects.
- Support the entire life-cycle of major construction projects from estimating and bidding through punch list and project close-out.
- Assist PM to create scopes of work.
- Review RFIs received from Contractors & Subcontractors
- Ensure drawings sets are kept current & subcontractors are notified of changes.
- Work with PM to track project schedule on weekly basis (or as needed)
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or Engineering is preferred
- 5+ years of related construction or engineering experience in an on-site position.
- Experience with manufacturing or industrial construction projects
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.