Permanent position: World leading automotive supplier near Bowling Green, KY is seeking Welding Engineer. Experience in the automotive industry would be preferred. Relocation is available for qualified candidates that are not local. Responsibilities for the Welding Engineer
Requirements for the Welding Engineer
- Communicate and make presentations related to welding in front of the customer
- Assume ownership for all welding related quality issues and drive to successful resolution.
- Evaluate weld documentation and test results to ensure compliance with all customer specifications; Provide direction on continuous improvement efforts to improve the quality of welds
- Provide direction on application of welds during process development to optimize line throughput while still maintaining customer weld specifications
- B.S. Degree is preferred; Post-secondary Welding education preferred, or related experience
- Experience dealing with Automotive OEMs preferred
- Highly experienced with MIG welding.
- Strong communication abilities; must be able to present and communicate with customer.
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- 401K with company match
- Yearly bonuses
- Relocation available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.