Permanent position: We are searching for a Service Engineer(Traveling) to work for a company that manufactures equipment for the pulp and paper industry. The ideal candidate will be based in the Atlanta area but could consider a candidate in other cities if within a commutable distance of an airport for travel. Responsibilities for the Service Engineer
Requirements for the Service Engineer
- Perform troubleshooting, repair, and testing of various types of material handling equipment for clients within the pulp and paper industry
- Perform all scheduled service at customer sites on time and as scheduled
- Complete field service repairs ensuring a timely flow of information and coordination of work.
- Create written reports for customers summarizing work performed
- Technical education or certification is preferred
- 5+ years of experience troubleshooting and repairing equipment such as bulk material handling equipment, separators, storage equipment, etc.
- Pulp and Paper industry experience is preferred but will consider similar applications.
- Ability to travel 50%
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.