Permanent position: Quality and Validation Process Engineer opportunity with a manufacturing client located in the Little Rock, AR area. This position will be This position will be responsible to lead activities required to support existing products/processes and changes associated with new products and processes to include validation activities associated with product and process changes, enhancements, and material related process changes. Excellent benefits and relocation.Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Develop and deliver equipment and processes that meet safety requirements, policies and guidelines
- Improve process capability to deliver a reduction in defects and variability
- Identify, develop, and implement products, processes, materials, systems, and procedures to achieve business objectives
- Develop, execute and review validation protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ and CSV), specification requirement documents (URS, FRS), test plans, project plans and procedures
- Lead validation activities to support projects and ongoing plant operation
- Use LEAN problem solving techniques to identify root cause and mitigation of process issues as they arise during operation
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Life science or related discipline
- Approximately 4 or more years quality and process validation experience ideally in an FDA regulated high speed manufacturing environment
- Experience and familiarity with Quality Management System requirements ideally for FDA regulated consumer products
- Experience developing, leading and executing various validations in a regulated environment
- Practical knowledge on risk management processes (e.g. FMEA, etc.), statistical data analysis, and change control.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing principles, structured problem solving methodologies (Lean, Six Sigma, etc.) and process control
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.