Permanent position: Operations/Production Leader at a world-wide leading industrial manufacturer located just North of Syracuse, NY. This role is responsible to utilize personnel and equipment in the Operations area to meet production objective at the highest quality and service. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree and extensive experience managing/supervising others in a fast paced manufacturing environment. Bonus potential and relocation assistance available. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Production Manager
Requirements for the Production Manager
- Responsible for the supervision and coordination of 100-200 Operations employees
- Ensure continual improvement of EHS performance
- Utilize personnel and equipment in the Operations area to meet production objective at the highest quality and service
- Maintain an ongoing knowledge of manufacturing processes, operations and quality standards
- Participate in and contribute to the development of process and product improvements
- Ensure training and development of all operating personnel in order to meet TS16949 standards
- Bachelors' Degree in an Health and Safety or related scientific discipline
- Extensive experience managing/supervising others in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Must have supervisory/leadership experience of operations and production personnel
- Understanding the cost and budgetary processes, inventory control procedures and methods, as well as operational procedures
- Full benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Bonus potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.