Permanent position: Immediate opening for an Application Engineer with a custom equipment / capital machinery background, 3D modeling (Solidworks Design proficiency, ideally) and the ability / desire to be the liaison between the custom and the Engineering / MFG team on custom machine projects. Responsibilities for the Application Engineer
Requirements for the Application Engineer
- After the Sales Team generates a PO, the Applications Engineer will work with the customer on customization, initial layouts of both the equipment and the facility, coordinating with engineering on customization to standard machine designs etc...
- Project Management duties to ensure successful deliverable and client satisfaction.
- Solidworks and AutoCAD design duties
- About 20% travel required.
- BS degree, ideally; significant / specific experience will be considered.
- 3+ years experience, specific to capital equipment / machine design or Solidworks and the ability / desire to be the main point of contact for the customer.
- 3D modeling (ideally, Solidworks) proficiency
- Willingness to travel about 20% of the time.
- Highly competitive benefits, 401k, paid time off / holidays, etc...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.