Permanent position: We have two openings in Huntsville, AL for a Construction Project Manager and a General Superintendent to work for a leading design/build firm. These positions could start as either direct hire or temp-to-perm depending on experience.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- As Project Manager, Lead, supervise and mentor Assistant Project Managers, Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents.
- As Superintendent, Supervise all phases of the construction project in the field, including the daily coordination of all subcontractors, materials and equipment.
- Provide oversight of construction work to ensure that the work is being constructed according to the specifications, company quality standards, project policies and designs.
- Communicate with project management regarding technical and quality issues and schedule of electrical/mechanical work, safety, and site conditions
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or Engineering is preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager or Superintendent on Design/Build and construction projects for manufacturing or industrial facilities
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.