Permanent position: One of the leading custom-automation equipment manufacturing companies in Atlanta, GA is looking for a Parts and Service Manager with experience in the Automation and Machinery industry. The ideal candidate will have engineering leadership experience, strong customer communication and experience with on-time delivery and continuous improvement for machinery parts. This position is a direct hire and relocation assistance is provided to the right candidate. We are looking for somebody with inventory and parts management in custom-automation, automotive, packaging, material handling system, powertrain, assembly, test equipment. Responsibilities for the Service Manager
Requirements for the Service Manager
- Lead service engineers, schedule work and communicate with customers
- Spare parts quoting, order fulfillment and on-time delivery
- Develop the parts process for internal and external customers and maintain inventory for service departments.
- Maintain service reports and warranty claims
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or combination of experience in automation and education.
- Must have leadership experience with a minimum of 5 years in Service Management, Parts or Inventory in Automotive or Medical Device, or custom automation machinery experience.
- Proven leadership experience in service engineering, field service engineering, etc.
- Company sponsored benefits-medical,dental,vision,short-long term disabilities, 401k matching.
- 10% of base bonus potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.