Permanent position: Immediate opening for a Mechanical Engineer, specializing in mechanical systems for commercial buildings. This person will conduct site walk-through and work with existing drawings to engineer / design / retrofit commercial HVAC and plumbing / piping systems. Projects are commercial buildings, universities, laboratories, hospitals / clinics etc...Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Engineering and designing building related mechanical systems / HVAC / plumbing / gas lines etc... for commercial building projects.
- Construction plans and specifications and must meet appropriate design standards, project & client requirements, and all applicable codes.
- Coordinating with clients, design, fabrication and project management team; Pre-construction site assessment, engineering of systems, designing systems etc..
- Producing construction plans, specifications, and other technical drawings.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years experience with commercial mechanical systems, MEP, construction etc..
- AutoCAD experience
- This is a direct role and company sponsored benefits will be provided.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.