Permanent position: Project Manager needed at leading construction firm located in Tampa, FL. Must have experience with healthcare/medical facilities. Excellent company with great benefits. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Works with Preconstruction to prepare scope of work, cost estimate, cash flow, schedule & critical milestones and risk identification at GMP delivery.
- Responsible for coordinating and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Leads project delivery team, Architects, Engineers and Owners, providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
- Use Procore and e-Builder for all functions such as meeting agenda, minutes, written reports, correspondence, RFIs, submittals, notices, changes, subcontracts and photos per company policy.
- When necessary, creates action plans for schedule, subcontractor and budget recovery.
- Change and contingency management
- Monthly forecasting job costs, submit cost to complete for each project; initiating corrective actions when needed.
- Identify complex project risks, lead constructability reviews, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Architecture or a related field of study.
- 3-15 years of combined progressive experience in a Project Manager role.
- Experience with hospital/healthcare/AHCA required
- Understanding of construction trade software including Procore, ViewPoint, MS Project, e-Builder, Bluebeam and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with $2M to $20M in size projects.
- Excellent benefit package with an industry leader
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.