Permanent position: (2) Project Engineers needed at leading construction firm located in Tampa, FL. Excellent company with great benefits. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Assist the Project Manager on a day to day basis with preconstruction, quality control, documentation, and closeout.
- Assist with creating subcontracts, preparing estimates, submittal review, documentation management, and closeout for Healthcare and higher education projects of significant value.
- Assist field superintendents with meeting minutes, weekly reports, and quality control.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Architecture or similar
- 1-5 years of experience working project related role at construction firm
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent benefit package with an industry leader
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.