Contract position: Global leader in medical product manufacturing is currently looking for an Entry Level Engineer in Round Lake IL. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to hire. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Entry Level Engineer
Requirements for the Entry Level Engineer
- Document development work including writing specifications for manufacturing or scientific test results
- Perform a wide variety of research and/or development laboratory tasks and experiments
- Perform detailed analyses and tests. Assist in compiling observations, analyzing data and interpreting results
- May write experimental reports, summaries and protocols
- BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 0-2 years quality related medical device experience
- Proficient use of laboratory equipment and tools
- Proficient in recording original data
- Familiarity with lab environment, material testing preferred
- Familiarity with GDP/GMP/GLP desired
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.