Contract position: Global leader in medical device and pharmaceutical manufacturing has an immediate need for a Manufacturing Team Lead. There is 1 opening for 1st shift. Temp to hire opportunity. Looking to fill ASAP. Candidates should not have allergies to either Penicillin or Cephalosporin and must certify they do not have the allergy. Overtime will be available. Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Technician
Requirements for the Manufacturing Technician
- Responsible for executing all processes in production
- Responsible for the hands on execution of all activities in the production area while strictly adhering to current Good Manufacturing Practices, Specifications, Standard Operating Procedures, Job-Specific Training Materials, environmental health and safety guidelines and any other related regulations which could apply
- Responsible for the successful transfer of new processes/methodologies into the manufacturing area.
- Main interface with other departments to resolve issues related to equipment, process, compliance, including maintenance, metrology, validation.
- Ensure timely and accurate generation of process documentation. Review documentation.
- Resolve issues related to equipment, process and compliance. Main troubleshooting/response person.
- Requires Bachelors with a minimum or 2-3+ years of experience or AA degree with 4-6 years of experience or completed high school diploma
- 6 years related manufacturing experience
- Microsoft Office Suite; SAP or JDE experience, nice to have
- Leadership experience, organization, team players, strong communications skill
- Exposure / experience with inventory management, build sheets, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.