Permanent position: Project Engineer, Northwest Chicago area - Leading manufacturer hiring a Project Engineer with project management experience in a heavy industrial environment. Projects range from new capital equipment to small redesigns on existing systems. Direct-hire opportunity, full benefits and paid relocation for qualified candidates.Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Responsible for design of equipment and manufacturing processes and components to meet plant requirements including project management, CAD drawings, reliable function, data collection, and project close-out.
- Ensure equipment safety codes and engineering standards are met.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in machinery design, reverse engineering and redesign activity for existing equipment, and review, approve and update CAD engineering drawings.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or related technical degree.
- 3+ years experience in manufacturing or heavy industrial environment.
- Project Management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Permanent, direct-hire position.
- Full benefits, bonus, profit sharing.
- Relocation assistance to qualified candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.