Permanent position: MAINTENANCE/RELIABILITY ENGINEER needed at a Fortune 500 manufacturer local to Detroit MI. You will be the technical point of contact for equipment failures, planning corrective actions, and equipment reliability. You should love being on the floor in the thick of it. Solid company with competitive pay, benefits, relocation package, and yearly bonus. Join a company where you can grow your career!Responsibilities for the Reliability Engineer
Requirements for the Reliability Engineer
- Determine root cause of equipment failure by using failure analysis; plan corrective actions
- Plan equipment outages, downturn repairs, and the like
- Create pareto-type analysis to identify key equipment failures; monitor/track equipment operational efficiency
- Work with outside engineering and equipment vendors on new equipment design requirements as well as modifications
- Coordinate equipment inspection requirements, standards, SOPs, etc.
- BS Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology, or similar
- 3+ years' mechanical maintenance or reliability engineering experience
- Strong mechanical troubleshooting skills required
- Good communication skills- both written and verbal
- Great benefits including medical/dental, retirement, tuition reimbursement, yearly bonus, relocation package, generous PTO, etc
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.