Contract position: We are searching for a Support Specialist in Peachtree City, GA to work for a leading lighting manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last a year. Responsibilities for the Technical Support
Requirements for the Technical Support
- Works as a member of a Support team, with quality engineers and business process analysts to achieve business objectives relating to process definition, reporting, and documentation.
- Supports New Business transition teams
- Develops and implements local processes in support of customer and partner needs, utilizing data entry, and administration tools.
- Understands and applies appropriate quality improvement processes
- AA degree in Business Administration with coursework in MIS/CS or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant Administrative Assistant experience with some Technical knowledge
- Experience reviewing electrical lighting plans to provide a customized lighting control solution based on reflected ceiling plans, riser drawings, fixture schedules, panel schedules, and power plans is ideal
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.