Permanent position: Immediate opening for an Sales Representative / Account Manager working for a capital equipment / automated equipment manufacturer in the Grand Rapids, MI area. This person will have a salary + commission and will be expected to conduct about 25-50% travel / outside sales. (new business and existing customers)Responsibilities for the Sales / Account Manager
Requirements for the Sales / Account Manager
- Selling activities include calling on existing customers, cold calling prospect accounts, client visits etc...
- Experience selling and creating client relationships within a MFG environment; ideally discussing spare, replacement and custom parts associated with equipment, machinery, automation, material handling / conveyor systems, and other production or capital equipment. (or anything similar will be considered)
- Outside sales and working on spare / replacement part orders.
- 25-50% outside sales / travel.
- 5+ years in capital equipment sales
- 4 year Degree ideally, but specific experience will be highly considered.
- Willing to travel domestically to customer sites; approx. 25-50% travel / outside sales.
- Company benefits, 401k, paid vacation / holidays etc..
- Salary + commissions
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.