Permanent position: We are searching for a Senior Embedded Systems Developer in the Cocoa, FL area to work for an R&D company. This is a direct-hire position with a growing company. Responsibilities for the Embedded Systems Engineer
Requirements for the Embedded Systems Engineer
- Design of control algorithms, layout of PCBs, and overall software architecture development for the control and operation of power electronic converters.
- Design, layout, fabricate and test printed circuit boards that include current, voltage, temperature, and otherenvironmental sensors
- Implement control algorithms for dc-dc, ac-dc, and dc-ac converters and motor drives
- Design highly optimized c-code for use on multi-processor systems
- Implement communication algorithms including CAN, RS-232, and RS-485
- BS in electrical engineering required with a minimum GPA of 3.3, MS and PhDs a plus
- 2 year minimum experience with a PhD, 4 yrs with a master degree, 5 years with a bachelors degree
- Experience programming Texas Instruments C2000 DSPs and microcontrollers
- Experience controlling motor drives, ac-dc, and dc-ac converters a plus
- Experience with Research and Development
- United States Citizenship required due to US Government projects
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.