Contract position: We are searching for a Manufacturing Engineer in Waukesha, WI to work for a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last 9 months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes in industrial plant by performing the following duties.
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- 3+ years of experience as a Manufacturing Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.