Permanent position: A leading manufacturer located in Winchester, VA is looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer. This is a direct hire position. Candidates should have 3 years of manufacturing experience with at least 1 year being in Supplier Quality. Relocation assistance provided for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Supplier Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Supplier Quality Engineer
- Visit suppliers and perform system audits to aid in supplier development.
- Drive kaizen projects to help improve supplier processes and reduce waste.
- Initiate Supplier Corrective Action Requests (SCARs)
- Help with selection of suppliers and ensure they meet QMS requirements
- Develop supplier quality programs
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering or related discipline required
- 3 years of experience in manufacturing and minimum of 1 year experience in Supplier Quality.
- Quality Engineering experience in automotive, aerospace, medical device preferred.
- Experience with lean manufacturing/kaizen
- Comprehensive benefit package - up to 15% annual bonus, 401k match, full relocation, great company etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.