Permanent position: Engineering and design company that has been in business over 30 years is currently in search for a 3D Drafter / Designer to join their growing organization. Ideal candidate will have experience with AutoDesk Inventor to help design and develop high end office furniture. Ideal candidate would have comparable experience with cabinetry or interior builds including furniture. Responsibilities for the 3D Designer
Requirements for the 3D Designer
- Preparing drawings based on specifications and project estimate; recommending appropriate materials to be used; archiving completed projects
- Identify technical problems, provide practical solutions and cost reduction ideas appropriate to the size and complexity of projects.
- Knowledgeable in material composition
- Meeting design intent and budget/time restrictions
- A two-year degree in engineering or a related field with a minimum of two years of technical drawing experience
- Ability to organize multiple projects simultaneously
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet agreed upon deadlines
- AutoDesk Inventor Experience
- Company provided benefits, 401k match, paid holidays, paid vacation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.