Contract position: Contract to Hire position: This role is for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer located in Kenosha Wisconsin in the Medical Device field. This is a contract to perm position but are willing to hire direct for the right candidate. They are looking for local candidates. This position is growth driven as they plan to grow to 60 million in revenue in the next 3 years. The candidate should have a CNC machining background (EDM, Mills, Lathes, Swiss Machining) with a understanding of blueprints. Strong skills in Solidworks and GD&T are must haves. Prior experience developing manufacturing processes and FDA/ ISO 13485 would be preferred. Automotive/Aerospace background would be a good fit for this role.Responsibilities for the Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Primary day to day responsibilities include contract review process, working closely with a team of manufacturing, design and quality engineers, along with CNC programmers to evaluate existing and new processes.
- Develop manufacturing processes that are effective, efficient and compliant with ISO/FDA regulations.
- Up-Front Planning Processes
- Capture and document information appropriately for the processes on the floor to ensure the manufacturing employees are successful
- Evaluate existing processes and make recommendations for improvement.
- Time studies on the shop floor, full circle follow up on the processes to ensure they are providing the desired outcome.
- Design new production processes for new work.
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience in Manufacturing Engineering in a machining production and design facility.
- Strong knowledge in Solidworks and GD&T
- Prior experience developing manufacturing processes
- FDA / ISO 13485 would be preferred
- Automotive / Aerospace background would be a good fit
- Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.