Contract position: Application Engineer needed for an amazing temp to permanent opportunity in the Leominster, MA area. The Application Engineer is responsible for working closely with our sales representatives to perform initial customer evaluations, create proposals and monitor projects through final implementation and commissioning. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Application Engineer
Requirements for the Application Engineer
- Work closely with vendors, project managers, manufacturing and CAD departments to formulate project costs and prepare customer proposals.
- Evaluate customers' needs, design solutions and select equipment to achieve desired results
- Design systems to meet customer requirements, with an emphasis on performance, reliability, energy efficiency and water conservation
- Prepare job costs and customer proposals and perform detailed energy and water use analysis.
- Occasional domestic travel to customer sites
- B.S. in Engineering or working towards one
- Strong mechanical background with manufacturing/industrial experience preferred
- Detailed knowledge of equipment used in process cooling water and air conditioning system design including: pumps, heat exchangers, chillers, cooling towers, dry air coolers and adiabatic coolers (highly preferred)
- Ability to retain customer relationships
- Ability to manager multiple projects independently or in a team setting.
- Proficiency in CAD, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- HVAC, Heat Transfer, Custom Cooling/Heating Systems experience is a must
- Industry leading contractor benefits available!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.