Contract position: Mfg Process Engineer needed for a world leading biotechnology company. This person will be responsible for the design and implementation of plant processing and engineering projects for multiple sites. You will also support various process improvement and cost reduction projects. Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Develop preliminary scope and project plan for new bioprocessesprojects including estimates for preliminary project costs andbenefits.
- Integrate our fermentation process with supporting technologiesto develop a complete technology package.
- Evaluate new technologies and define technology introductionstrategies. Define long-term and near-term processimprovements within area of expertise.
- Responsible for "hands-on" startup of production processes withoperators providing technical training for new equipment andprocess technologies as required.
- BS in either biological or chemical science or engineering or equivalent technical discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Mfg Process Engineer with experience in fermentation processes, 3D modeling (Solidworks preferred) and process improvement
- Working knowledge of PLC's(Allen Bradley). Programming experience is a plus.
- Contractor benefits available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.