Permanent position: Senior Software engineer needed for a client in the Cincinnati area. This individual designs and develops programs for material handling solutions. Salary will be based on experience.Responsibilities for the Software Engineer
Requirements for the Software Engineer
- Setups and configures of servers, line controllers and workstations.
- Installs on-site systems and maintains them through testing and troubleshooting
- Coordinates aspects of server and system testing and maintains technical documentation.
- Coordinates resources to insure proper project execution.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years progressive Software Engineering experience
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients.
- Expert knowledge of SQL server, architecture, design, testing, code and optimization
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.