Contract position: We are searching for a Test Technician in Euclid, OH to work for a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last 6 months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Test Technician
Requirements for the Test Technician
- Routine set-up, assembly, and/or installation components and parts.
- Under close supervision, assists technical specialists or engineers by performing tasks that are usually routine in nature where very few nonstandard situations occur.
- May involve minor troubleshooting and repair of test Lab equipment as directed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with hydraulics would be ideal
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.