Contract position: A CAD Operator is needed for a company that produces electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings in the Westminster, MA area. No per diem available. No travel is anticipated. Responsibilities for the Cad Operator
Requirements for the Cad Operator
- Receive project assignments from Design Team members and prepare construction drawings required to support the installation of electronic special systems (fire alarm, security, access control, and other low voltage building systems)
- Electronic systems drawings will typically consist of items such as floor plan layouts, riser diagrams, electrical interconnections drawings and installation terminations. Prepare submittal documentation (i.e., data sheets, battery calculations)
- Proficient in AutoCAD (version 2014 or higher)
- Experience in the construction field is a plus
- Electrical or Architectural drafting experience and preferably some fire alarm experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.