Permanent position: A prominent pharmaceutical manufacturer just north of Chicago is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to add to their growing team. This is a state-of-the art facility that is looking for someone with a strong background in project leadership, maintenance, and continuous improvement while working within SAP. Salary range is up to $95K with excellent benefits Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Project leadership, maintenance, and continuous improvement while working within SAP.
- Ensures and maintains equipment, devices, machines, and systems
- Develops solutions and recommendations for continuous improvement and elimination of weak points
- Establishes maintenance, equipment, and service specifications
- BS - Engineering
- 4+ years of experience, preferred out of pharmaceutical, food, or medical device
- SAP experience preferred but not required
- Salary range is up to $95K with excellent benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.