Permanent position: We are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer who has experience with designing circuit boards. This is a direct-hire position with a great company in Wichita, KS that provides excellent benefits and relocation assistance. Responsibilities for the Electrical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Design Engineer
- Design schematics for discrete/analog, mixed-signal, or high-speed digital circuits while coordinating with dedicated resources for PCB layout
- Research new components, technologies, and methods to incorporate into new designs
- Contribute to designing embedded software or programmable hardware as needed to implement requirements
- Design hardware or software-based tools to support verification and manufacturing
- Build and troubleshoot hardware, including soldering, operation of test equipment, and daily work in both office and test lab environments
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering required
- 5+ years of experience designing electrical products
- Required experience designing PCBs and one or more of the following: C for embedded microcontrollerso; VHDL for FPGAs; or Discrete/Analog circuit design
- Open to expertise in a variety of skills including discrete/analog, mixed-signal,and high-speed digital circuit design.
- Excellent benefits, PTO & 401K
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.