Contract position: Global leader in medical device and pharmaceutical manufacturing has an immediate need for a Facilities Technician in Opelika AL. Expected to last 12+ months. Role is focused on the production or facilities maintenance. Overtime will be available. Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Facilities Engineer
Requirements for the Facilities Engineer
- This position is an integral part of a team that will provide all the outside utilities, media services and material supply required to maintain the manufacturing operation within the clean room area of the facility.
- Daily operation, repair and preventive maintenance of the following systems: - Process steam - Pure steam - Reverse osmosis water purification - Compressed air - Chilled water - Cooling towers - Process cooling water - HVAC-plant wide - Domestic water - Steam sterilization - Granulate prep and delivery - Solid waste evacuation - Electrical supply and distribution - Building upkeep
- Provide material inputs to the clean room as production schedule dictates.
- Ensures a continuous supply of media (air, steam, etc.) required for the production process. Monitors, adjusts, secures and starts up utility equipment as needed. Logs pertinent operating data collected from operating equipment.
- 2 year degree- Plant Maintenance Technician or equivalent preferred.
- Troubleshooting experience utilizing a multi-meter and similar test devices
- Must possess a good working knowledge of media supply including comprehensive understanding of maintenance and preventive maintenance activities
- HS diploma required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.