Contract position: IMMEDIATE NEED for a Site QA/QC Manager for a long term compressor station project in Fisher, IL. You need 15+ years of relevant construction site Quality experience on refinery, petrochemical or similar oil & gas construction projects as an Inspector & Manager. Mob, demob, per diem & a trip home every 3 weeks will be provided.Responsibilities for the QA/QC Manager
Requirements for the QA/QC Manager
- Ensure that construction is performed in accordance with the contract specifications and drawing requirements through preparatory planning, inspection, and record review.
- Assist the Site Construction Manager by overseeing the QA/QC program and ensure that all subcontractors on the job are meeting project & industry quality specifications
- Lead preparatory meeting and communicate the contractual quality requirements to the subcontractors so that quality objectives may be achieved
- Manage the receiving process for all incoming shipments of materials and equipment ensuring the materials are properly stored and maintained
- Perform a detailed inspection and review at the beginning of each work phase within the subcontract (concrete application, structural steel erection, coatings application, etc.).
- Manage a final punch-out inspection process of each system at time of completion
- Manage weekly quality meetings with client, and subcontractors
- Responsible for ensuring systems are contractually complete and acceptable prior to being turned over and also prepare the turnover documentation associated with each system
- 15+ years of combined experience as a Site QA/QC Manager & Inspector on large oil & gas related construction projects
- Specific experience on compression station construction projects is preferred
- You must have a current CWI and a current API 1169 certification
- You need to be experienced with ASME B31.8, ASME B31.3, and API 1104 codes and standards
- You need a broad background inspecting the construction on mechanical, electrical, civil & structural areas on heavy industrial plant EPC projects
- Experience building System Turn-Over Packages and performing system walk downs for completion
- Mob, demob, per diem, trip home every 3 weeks
- PTO Program
- Health Insurance available, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.