Permanent position: Multi-national maker of parts for luxury automobiles seeks an CONTROLS / PLC ENGINEER for its manufacturing operations located in the Upstate (Greenville/Spartanburg) of South Carolina. The CONTROLS / PLC ENGINEER develops and maintains production equipment programming; including but not limited to PLC, Robot and Camera systems. IMMEDIATE, DIRECT-HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION! Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Provide sound technical support to the production area to include process improvements, new equipment implementation as well as new project support
- Maintains and implements changes to production automation equipment programming
- Specify, justify, and/or purchase industrial automation software/ hardware for new equipment/processes
- BS degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering and / or at least 1 year of experience in equipment programming.
- Proficiency with Siemens S7 programming and HMI systems
- Experience in manufacturing and assembly environment, pneumatics and hydraulics
- The company provides a comprehensive benefits package to include:Medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, Savings Plan with 401K and , Tuition Reimbursement, Relocation expenses
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.