Contract position: A Mechanical Engineer for an oilfield services company is needed in the Florence, KY area. This position will perform engineering, quotation, documentation, manufacturability and qualification of projects as required. No per diem is available. No travel is anticipated.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Prepare design sketches, 3D models, layouts, and schematics as part of a design team. Select raw materials and components; develop specs for product.
- Design testing procedures and coordinate with others to perform tests. Conduct tests, document test results and develop client presentation.
- Create and maintain product documentation (requirements, specification, design, development, integration, test procedures and results) following the Concurrent Lifecycle Management Process.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years of professional experience in 3D CAD systems. Must have the ability to read and create engineering drawings.
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment. Prefer experience with Solid Works, Solid Edge, or Creo.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.