Permanent position: A manufacturing company in Mobile, AL needs an Electrical Manufacturing Specialist with engineering level experience in manufacturing of electrical control panels for pivot irrigation systems. The ideal candidate will have 7-10 years of management and manufacturing experience of electrical components. Salary depends on experience and can have potential to reach $100,000 per year for highly qualified candidates. Responsibilities for the Electro-Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Electro-Mechanical Engineer
- Design and support of electrical control panels for center pivot irrigation systems.
- Manufacturing of Control Panels (CP), Tower Boxes (TB), and other electrical equipment.
- Supervisory or leadership of direct reports.
- Associated Degree in related field, Bachelor's in technical field preferred.
- 5 years experience in manufacturing of electrical components and at least 2 years supervisory experience.
- Experience with control panels and electrical components.
- Lean Manufacturing, 5s, ERP Systems
- Wiring or electrical experience
- Relocation to Mobile, Alabama area would be required for this opportunity. Relocation assistance maybe provided for the right candidate.
- Full company sponsored benefits.
- Relocation assistance for Highly Qualified Candidates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.