Contract position: An Transmission Project Manager is needed for a world class utility company in the Tulsa, OK area. This role will plan, organize, direct, coordinate and supervise assigned project work activities. No per diem available. 25% travel consists of traveling to project sites. Some travel time may be needed on weekend to get to project by Monday morning. Usually, travel is within the weekday time frame. Schedule M-F, possible OT Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Manage a portfolio of predominately medium to high risk projects and/or a large program of projects within a matrix team environment.
- Provide leadership, direction, training, coordination, and effective communication to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control, and close projects in a safe, efficient, economical, risk-balanced approach to achieve short and long range goals and to obtain maximum customer satisfaction.
- Develop relationships and effectively communicate with all stakeholders including internal customers, external customers, team members, suppliers, contractors, vendors, and industry peers.
- Bachelor Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business or related field of study.
- Ten years' experience including work in these areas: major construction field experience, project estimating, project controls, and/or comparable external experience in a competitive production environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.