Permanent position: Maintenance Technician opportunities with a manufacturing client located approximately 30 minutes North of the Durham, NC area. Client has 3rd shift openings for candidates that have a strong manufacturing maintenance background responsible to diagnose problems relating to electrical, controls, mechanical, pneumatics, fluid dynamics, and thermodynamics in every day operations. Excellent income potential as overtime is typically available and excellent benefits. Shift differential pay in addition to pay rate range listed. Responsibilities for the Machine Technician
Requirements for the Machine Technician
- Maintain wiring systems for robots, conveyors, machines, and building lighting
- Troubleshoot and replace electrical motors
- Diagnose machine operating problems, bearings, ball-screws, covers, belts, etc
- Change out fixtures install on equipment, lubricate and adjust parts, maintain gear boxes and drive trains
- Disassemble machinery in order to diagnose operating problems and restore to proper working order
- Based on experience may perform complex control panel troubleshooting, equipment sensors, PLCs, and cable problems
- Other duties as required
- Two year Industrial or Technical School training or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Approximately 5 or more years experience in the Industrial Maintenance Field
- Ability to diagnose problems with equipment that could be a combination of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic
- Ability to read electrical prints use advanced diagnostic tools
- Experience with experience with Allen Bradley Servo Drives is a plus and will pay in the higher range.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.