Permanent position: Senior Control System Engineer needed for a client in the Cincinnati area. Need somone who has great experience Programming, Troubleshooting and COmmissioning Automated systems. 25% travel to customer sites is required. Salary will be based on experience.Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Provide successful control system solutions from concept through commissioning for new and existing clients
- Provide leadership for technical support staff assigned to projects.
- . Assist in the continuous development of technical standards.
- Provide technical support for sales and marketing staff as required.
- Bachelors or associates in Electrical Engineering
- PLC (A-B ControlLogix) and HMI (Wonderware) system application development experience.
- Other demonstrated capabilities include proficiency in written and verbal communications, ability to conduct client meetings and project presentations and possess excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- . Limited (<25%) travel is required for this position.
- a highly competitive wage and benefit package including salary, profit sharing, 401K, vacation, and group medical and life insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.