Permanent position: Electrical Engineer with experience in the power industry needed for a client in Cincinnati. Client is an engineering firm that specializes in the power industry. Salary will be based on experience.Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Provide electrical engineering solutions from concept through commissioning for new and existing clients
- Provide leadership for technical support staff assigned to projects
- Assist in the continuous development of technical standards and quality control
- Provide technical support for sales and marketing staff as required.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of five years of experience in the engineering and design of electrical power systems.
- Conceptual and detailed design of, and component selection for, substations, switchgear, and distribution systems operating at voltages of up to at least 69 kV and generating stations producing at least 5 MW.
- Candidates must have experience performing short circuit analysis and coordination studies, selecting relay settings, and managing the start-up and commissioning of power systems
- Prior experience utilizing power system modeling software, EDSA or SKM Power Tools preferred, or other comparable package is necessary. Detailed working knowledge of N.E.C. is a must.
- Competitive wage and benefit package including salary, profit sharing, 401K, vacation, and group medical and life insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.