Permanent position: Sales Engineer needed for a Machine Builder north of Cincinnati. Position is responsible for selling services and products using, technical, organizational, and industrial knowledge to influence customers in applying company products/services to their needs resulting in revenue generation. Salary will be based on experience. This is not a comission role.Responsibilities for the Sales Engineer
Requirements for the Sales Engineer
- Research and market company products to prospective customers, meet with customers, and discuss customer's needs.
- Develop and communicate sales forecasts for effective customer relations and project management.
- Solicit the sale of products to inquiring customers by creating concept drawings and/or recommendations for products and quotes.
- Create 2D/3D Design Concepts.
- Collaborate with the Engineering department to confirm concept capability and feasibility by analyzing customer requirements & projects specifications.
- Prepare project pricing and delivery dates for a formal quote and deliver sales presentations in a professional and effective manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Design
- 5+ years engineering experience in mechanical and electrical fields
- 5+ years of experience in sales with well-developed sales skills
- Ability to read and design concept drawings and blueprints.
- Ability to effectively establish rapport, present information, and respond to technical questions from customers and staff members.
- Experience with 6-axis robots (Fanuc preferred)
- 3D Software, Autodesk Inventor is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.