Permanent position: Field Service Technician needed for an amazing opportunity in the Detroit, MI area. The Field Service Technician is responsible for traveling to customer sites to troubleshoot and install the company's explosion protection equipment. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Field Service Technician
Requirements for the Field Service Technician
- Traveling to client sites (beer plants, corn processing plants, large bakeries, candy plants) to install, troubleshoot and inspect the company's equipment to ensure proper delivery.
- Detailed communication and documentation with clients and internal co-workers about visits. Field Service are the face of the company so must have interpersonal skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot company's systems, so candidates must have an understanding of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Must be able to acquire an ATF License
- Associates Degree with an Electrical background is preferred or related technical degree required.
- Must be able to travel regionally 100% of the time! Trips are on average 1-2 days at a time. Field Service Tech's will be working remotely.
- This is a high integrity role, so candidates must be self-reliant, show up on time, have the ability to work independently or within a team environment. Lives are on the line!
- Ability to lift 75 lbs, work from heights is needed. May need to wear PFD's or Respiratory devices
- Attention to detail is HUGE!
- Industry leading benefits package available! OT pay over 40 hours, all travel expenses paid, per diem for food, company car (if needed), company card. Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.