Permanent position: Plant Electrical Engineer-York, PA- Strong cultured metals employer seeking an experience Plant Electrical Engineer. Candidate must have experience with Capital Projects and hands on Electrical Maintenance experience. VFD's, PLC troubleshooting and programming. "Hands on" role. Mix of capital projects, electrical maintenance and installs.Responsibilities for the Plant Engineer
Requirements for the Plant Engineer
- Coordinates, plans and directs major capital and/or repair projects.
- Coordinates, schedules and serves as liaison between production, maintenance and contract personnel for all maintenance and installation projects.
- Coordinates activities of workers modifying machines, tools, or equipment to manufacture new products or improve existing products.
- Directs maintenance activities on utility systems to provide continuous supply of heat, electric power, gas, or compressed air required for operations.
- Develops preventive maintenance program in conjunction with operations and maintenance staff.
- Maintains and Updates Plant Electrical One-Line Diagram and ARC-Flash documentation.
- Electrical Technical Support for Operation, Maintenance, Upgrades and Troubleshooting of Plant Electrical Power and Distribution SystemsPlant Electrical Control Systems Including Relay, Temperature Control, PLC controls, Automation Systems, Combustion SystemsNational Electric Code Compliance
- Prefer a Bachelors degree related to Electrical Engineering
- Must have at least an Associates Degree
- Must have experience with both capital projects and PLC's, VFD's/Servos and drives ie hands on electrical maintenance
- Associates degree 7 + years of experience
- Bachelor's degree 3 + years of experience
- Full benefits, relocation assistance up to $5,000 and a competitive base salary ($75 K- $95 K)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.